2.17.2009

Delays and things......

.

My daughter has been home sick since Thursday.
We thought she was over it and close to 100% Sunday...but she stayed home Monday, just in case.
This morning, she was too tired from the coughing that kept her up all night.
Tomorrow will be back to normal though, I just know it.
So, I am a tiny bit behind on some day-lab things...catching back up today and throughout the week. I am overdue for an update too, I know. Soon soon....
Any questions about orders etc? please please email me: info@day-lab.com


Third Floor Chimney Swift, 02.15.09, Natchez
.

4 comments:

nath said...

Hello there Amy,

I sent you an email a few weeks ago about shipping overseas. You didn't reply (which is understandable as you've clearly been very busy) and I know that on your website it says that you don't but, but, but... there are so many great things I'd dearly love to buy. I live in England. What do you say?

Hope you get some time back!

Nath

day-lab Blog said...

NATH-
Hey! I will find that email of yours and get back to you tonight/tomorrow! Promise!
:)

Amy

nath said...

Ah, I just remembered I think I sent it from my husband's email - way to fox you, eh?

Anyway - my email is natalie horsman at mac dot com so perhaps you can drop me a line?

Looking forward to it!


Nath

day-lab Blog said...

Thank you! I couldn't find it so I figured it had been thrown into the Spam folder.
Will email you today!
:)

Amy