2.19.2009

Catching Up, Braces, and Scratches

.

This week....

-Almost caught up with day-lab, then I will work on a ginormous update for Monday, or earlier if possible.

-King Cake

-Biophilia..a birthday gift from Doug (thank you)...it's the perfect mix of things so far.

-To save the banisters and doors Gray likes to scale I found a $40 floor to ceiling Cat Tree. A bit of an eye sore, but it's so worth it. She loves it:


-Brooks gave me some corner braces he had laying around and I put them on the wobbly couch! It feels much more secure finally and I suppose now it is time to start work on the finish...


-I finally found a chevron rug in black, white, red similar to the one I posted about back in June HERE...and I bought it. It was a really good deal and I think I like it better than the one I originally posted about. It is on a backorder, but I am in no rush to get it here really, there is still a lot of work to do in the Living Room. 5' x 8' for $183.00 at West Elm:



-Found the Ranuculous blooming yesterday. First one I have ever had...


-I wish we had an IKEA here. I still need simple bookshelves plus a simple cabinet with glass doors.

-I need to have a painting party.
.

No comments: