9.24.2007

Dresser Research

.

So, I was at one of my favorite Art Deco furniture websites, deco-dence.com, this morning while having my coffee and found my dresser and wardrobe. It is almost exact, with a slight variation on the mirror area and the veneer is a burled walnut instead of maple. And it is English, as I suspected. Perhaps the headboard isn't an original part of the set?

Anyway, This suite includes the bed side tables and they are so lovely. Maybe I will come across my set's missing bed side tables somewhere around here soon..

These are the pictures from Deco-Dence:





..

The site has a great deal of restored and unrestored pieces, and is really fun to browse through. Check out this amazing Italian wood inlay flora fauna bedroom suite under the Unrestored - Bedroom 4 section:





And, the Unrestored Vanities sections are amazing, be sure to take a peak:
Deco-Dence

..

Back to work for me!

www.day-lab.com
...

No comments: