8.10.2008

New Look for day-lab......

I have had the idea of new beginnings surrounding several facets of my own little microcosm this past week. I just started a major Decluttering-Throw out 50 Things project after reading Shelter's Lightening Up post, which directed me to the article, Declutter Your Mind and Think Clearly by Real Simple’s life coach, Gail Blanke.

As an overly sentimental pack rat I never thought I would ever say this, but filling the Good Will bags full of clothes I will never wear again and all the extras in all the drawers throughout my house that I will never use again, while throwing away things that only conjure up not so great memories and have no functional use to anyone has been more than just a good idea to free up some much needed space...it's very motivating and freeing as well.

And so, I almost forgot the reason I started this post: day-lab.com has had a few tweaks and a few subtle changes (mainly superficial). I didn't get around to starting or finishing the new categories this weekend because of some family things that needed tended, but until then should you come across any errors or weirdness at the site, please let me know!

To bed I go.

Keep close the people you love, the ones who stay engaged and open to life, who bring joy and peace to the house and garden. D. Browning
.

No comments: