6.25.2008

More Projects: Kitchen Set + Metal Cabinet

.

A couple of projects on the simpler side.

1.) To solve a book storage issue in my bedroom (I only have wall space under one window available), I am going to attempt to add some casters with locks to this old wall cabinet that I found last year for $5.00:

.

2.) And...I still don't have a dining/kitchen table set. All free tables are being used as desks currently. This week I was lucky enough to have the 1930s art deco table (that is the counterpart to these 4 chairs below) find its way back to me after after 10+ years:


This is the only chair of the four that I have completely refurbished thus far:


And the table today, which I did refurbish about 10 or so year ago:



.

This totally motivates me now to finish the other three chairs.
..

No comments: