5.20.2008

Baby Eagles....

I have been watching the little eagles on the live eagle cam at the Nature Conservancy website since they hatched. Usually I have it on while i am printing day-lab labels, updating the site, and check in from time to time (the birds in the background are nice to hear too). Today when I launched it, they were gone. Then, I read on the site that they had been attacked yesterday by another eagle. They are alive but injured (currently with a vet). Poor little baby eagles. I got too attached I think...



Looking forward to updates..

:(

UPDATE: May 21

Some footage from a news story. I shouldn't have watched the first 30 seconds of it (a little heart wrenching), but after that..seeing them with the people who are caring for them was really nice. They are so big too, much larger than I had imagined. :)

http://video.knbc.com/player/?id=254075

..

No comments: