12.04.2007

From Bad to Much Much Better....

.

Today has just been one of those days. I spent a small fortune I didn't really have taking one of the cats to the vet (and realized I have a couple more small fortunes to come up with for the cats in the coming month), a customer almost made me cry...twice, I spilled a bottle of Diet Coke on some of the fantastic vintage ties I was just about to update, and while bringing some packages down I managed to slip on the stairs in my house and bumped my head on the banister (hoping a knot doesn't magically appear in the next hour).

Not to mention...I am just so tired and wish 4 hours of sleep wasn't what I consider a lot of sleep.

Ah, but I sat down to print out more order labels and stumbled across Lucky Magazine's online Stores and Sites section and in The Best Websites You've (Probably) Never Heard Of write up and noticed little day-lab.com actually got a mention...



...and this just made my day feel so much better and I realized (like I always do when I really need to) that maybe the lack of sleep, bumps on the head, and sometimes even the tears are worth it in the end. :)
.

www.day-lab.com
..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww. Sorry your day was shite. Congrats on the Mag mention! I hope your cats are okay :(