10.15.2007

Out of Offices....

Just a note to let customers know that today Monday October 15th, 2007 I will be out of the office. My daughter has been home since Friday for Fall Holiday, I have my taxes to get sent off today, a Vet appointment, international orders to get out...the list goes on etc etc.

Just a super full day over here at day-lab. I appreciate your patience as I don't have any outside help right now, and it has been busier than normal due to that fact! :)

If you have any questions about your order, please view day-lab Terms, Transit, Delivery information page. And remember, if you chose STANDARD SHIPPING, your order usually ships by the 12th business days. If you placed your order on a weekend day, start counting on the Monday directly after.

All emails will be answered tromorrow Tuesday the 16th!

Thanks!

Amy Shutt

No comments: