6.11.2007

House Blogs etc.

.

I honestly don't read too many online journals/blogs. I just don't have the time to devote to it and the computer hurts my eyes after a while anyway...but every once in a while I come across one that I will get completely cracked out on and read it all from the beginning to end because it's just that good...

The Petch House is a blog maintained by Greg from Eureka, California.

-Greg purchased a late 19th century house in 2002 and over the past few years has been doing ALL the work himself to restore it (and this is like the stuff that I wish everyday I knew how to do..rewiring, plumbing, etc etc..). Keep in mind, this house needed a great deal of attention to restore...

-A condensed history of Greg's work on the house: A Chronicle for The Chronicle.

-A favorite post of mine from the blog: The Tale of the Lost Corset

....
..

No comments: