6.23.2007

Estate Sale Finds..again!

I have a hectic weekend, or what is rest of it, ahead of me. But my sister, my daughter and I decided we would take off this morning at 6:30 a.m. and hit some Estate Sales/Yard Sales in search of furniture and housewares.

My sister is moving into a new house soon and needs some things...and I have been without night stands, end tables, book storage, a couch etc for a few months now...so, I am always on the lookout.

So, today I found:

This end table and night stand (with a drawer!) for $12.00 each:




.

This mosaic top for $5.00, which I will attach to some tapered legs I found a couple months ago:



It has really nice detail on the wood...and gold accents on the square tile:


.

Another magazine rack, which I always need, for $1.00:


.

And this is so dusty, it's scary---but my daughter loved it, it was only $5.00, and I do have some similar birds to attach to it once we clean it up.
The piece of drift wood itself is really really nice too:






.

Hopefully next weekend it will be my lucky one..and I'll find the bookcase and the couch...
....

No comments: