6.14.2007

Estate Sale Finds

.

Some fairly recent estate sale finds that I kind of forgot about:

1. I love glazed ceramic lamps. The colors, the textures, the height..wonderful.
I got this one for $22 without the shade and it needs a simple rewiring with a lamp kit (which I need to remember to pick up next time I am at the hardware store).


.

2. A simple wire magazine rack that had been previously spray painted gold. This was only $9. I think I am going to spray paint it back to its original matte black.


.

3. Ahhh, I finally found the accompanying 'cry baby' to this mom and little one ceramic set. I didn't even know it was a set, I just wondered all the time what the larger deer was listening for...


.

4. A fantastic amount of Communication Arts and Print magazines from the 1970s and 80s for Ryan. He posted a bit about them in his blog, with pictures over HERE

....

No comments: