5.10.2007

Sewing Room, Update and Sale

.

Well, painting paneling isn't as easy as painting walls. It took a couple extra coats and a pretty long time. But, it is done and much more bright in that little sewing room now:




.

I found some nice vintage style fabric via Repro Depot which I will use to make window panels for this little room. I love it a lot:


.

It was a toss up between that and this, which is in the 20's and 30's catergory:



It is equally as nice. I may go back and get this one too, for another room b/c fabric in the 20's and 30's category is 20% off through May 13th.
.

I also did a tiny update today and we have a 10% sale till tomorrow night:



so....do be sure to check everything out.
.

And this relates to nothing...but is strange and funny and worth a little mention. I found this picture below yesterday when packing up some boxes to put away into storage.

I do not ever remember being a KISS band member for Halloween in preschool. I wonder if the other parents scoffed at my mother for allowing this.

But I do remember really liking them a lot, especially Gene Simmons (yeah, I don't know why exactly). I sure wish I had the mask on too:


.



..

No comments: