3.04.2009

Living Room Updates........

.

I pulled out a table I found a year or more ago (at a garage sale for $7 I think)and will use it until I find another (one that is shorter and longer). I like this table, but it's old and wobbly and I am not sure it could be fixed. It's less wobbly with the weight of books on it though...and I do really like having the second tier.





And, as you can see above, I decided to make that back wall for the desk for now..



So, the glass door cabinet/bookcase will fill the wall space behind the couch to the right. I am really really considering a trip to IKEA in Houston really really soon for that-I have books and pottery stacked in every available space and it's getting ridiculous (and broken)...
.

Back to work for me...
..

2 comments:

Lovely Little Nest said...

That coffee table looks PERFECT in your living room - especially with the zigzag rug! :)

Biba said...

I adore your style! Only just discovered your blog and there's so much i love, especially all your bird things. Have saved you to my fave links and can't wait to come back :)