8.03.2007

Pearl+Flipping Out

.

Last night, I happen to catch the first episdoe of the new Bravo TV Show Flipping Out.
Did any of you see this yet?
If so, what did you think?



About the show, according to Bravotv.com: "Bravo, follows the antics of one of Los Angeles' most colorful real estate speculators, Jeff Lewis. It takes a special kind of personality to handle flipping six multimillion-dollar houses at one time, but Lewis, an obsessive compulsive successful businessman, pulls it off and turns a six-figure profit on every property."


I really liked the first show and now I am counting down the days till the next episode.

Here's a review of it:
Jeff Lewis is a very scary man...

.

Pearl update...

She is possibly the most adorable creature I have ever seen, especially when she's asleep, but boy is she mischievous when she is awake.




.

She stalks and pounces constantly....anything and everything. She even stalks and chases Minou..who runs from her..scared.

The other day I was working on the computer and she quietly jumped up into the chair behind me, then jumped and clung onto my back. Yes, with her claws. It was like that scene from National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation...when the squirrel jumped on Clark's back from the Christmas Tree.
..

3 comments:

swirlogirl said...

pearl is so precious! she looks like shes made of dryer lint! light and soft :)

Michelle said...

Aww, She looks so soft and cute, and I have to admit that I don't like cats at all, I was reading your post and thinking maybe I should try to like cats...then the part about the claw in the back and I snaped right back to my senses. Did you name her Pear after Scarlet Letter? Her daughter's name is Pearl in that book b/c she is very mysterious and kind of unpredictable.

day-lab Blog said...

MICHELLE-

I am not a cat person either, really. I have always had dogs...so, this has been an adventure to say the least.

We mainly named her Pearl b/c she is the exact color of a black pearl ring I had as a child (plus we like old lady names..). :)